Ah Jason, he is a total legend. Yes, our first ever meeting in the lobby of a Belfast hotel did start by him rugby tackling me to the floor yelling “WIFEY!!”
- Emilia Clarke
I AM SO BEYOND FUCKING DONE
HE’S FUCKING HUGE HOW DID SHE SURVIVE
She is the Khaleesi, and that makes her invincible.
That is the face of a sister with every intention of being a little shit to her big brother while his crush is over.
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
"the first disney princess to be crowned quee—"
"the first disney princess to be crown—"
"the first dis—"
let’s try that again
are the spn writers mocking themselves or
In combat, you make decisions
and have to live with the
In all seriousness, think of how rare this is.
Think of the first scene in this film. The scene that sets Raleigh up as a maverick. As a loose cannon. As a swaggering hero laid low. The movie sets up the expectation that his healing will come through the course of the film.
But it doesn’t.
Raleigh heals off screen. He comes to terms with what he did, the choices he made, the things that have happened, and the ROLE HE HAD IN THOSE THINGS. He doesn’t need the script to tell him what the audience already knows: that he made a mistake, and now he has to live with that.
In other words, Pacific Rim is somehow, against all odds, not a story about Raleigh Becket’s Manpain. He looks a rookie in the face and speaks a truth known by anyone who’s ever been in a crisis: That you make choices. And then you have to live with what you’ve done. Good or bad. Right or wrong. The things you do, you have to carry them forever.
#pacific rim #seriously how did this movie not end up being about Raleigh’s manpain? #There was all these warning signs #ALL THE MANPAIN AHEAD #And instead Raleigh got a job on construction #and probably drank #and maybe had a bartender slash therapist #but in the end Raleigh was emotionally stable and centered and had come to terms with his loss and his failures #And was one of the most mature characters I can remember coming out of a summer action film
OK…so we did it. It’s happening. Hank Green and the Perfect Strangers…our first album. It’s a thing, it’s happening now. It’s available for pre-order in both clean and explicit versions and it will ship in the beginning of May (hopefully end of April, but I’m padding the estimates.) Every pre-order will be signed…so you’ve got two weeks!
The clean version, btw, doesn’t just have bleeped lyrics, it’s entirely kid friendly. Example, the line “Put a light bulb up in my ass” in “I’d Rather” is changed to “Swallow an entire live bass.”
14 tracks, some songs you’ve heard, some you haven’t. It’s a six panel digipack with a 12 page booklet…all the lyrics included.
I cobbled The Perfect Strangers together by asking some of my most talented friends if they would be in my band. It was a crap shoot, but Andrew Huang, Joe DeGeorge, and Rob Scallon all signed on and lent their amazing talents to this project. We will be playing our very first live show at VidCon, and then we’ll be going on a short tour…with some AMAZING guests…but if you’re not in the western US you will, unfortunately, be out of luck for that particular tour.
I was lucky enough to be in the recording studio on one of the days they were working on this, and from what I heard, you guys are going to love this.
I think, if you listen hard enough, you might even be able to hear a little Matthew Gaydos on the album.
Jonathan Groff singing Sixteen Going On Seventeen from The Sound of Music
"He had it coming.."